Sunday, August 14, 2011

Double Digits in Deutschland!

Where has the last decade gone? Yesterday, I was holding you in the hospital, and today, you're holding our dinner you made! Ever since we got here, you've been extra helpful in the kitchen. Daddy says, "Maybe because it's just her size."

This is our courtyard, one of your fav. places.

Here you are with Carly. It has been fun living across the street from the palace.

Although, you're happy as a queen at the children's library! Your only complaint? The English section is too small. I'm sure you'll be able to read that German Harry Potter before you know it!

We love you. We're so glad you're in our family.

Thanks for being such a good sport, and Happy Birthday!

love, Mom

7 comments:

Britney said...

Happy Happy Birthday Robyn!!! We love and miss you!

The Robins Nest said...

Love you Robyn! Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

You'll always be my #1 grandchild!
I remember how I flew to Oregon to see you and you weren't born yet so I came back again a week later. I'm excited to visit you in Germany during your 10th year!
Love,
Gram

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Robin :) Uncle Tom, Lucy and I were in Portland for your birth. We were so excited to meet you and welcome you to our family. Enjoy your special day. Love you Aunt Suzi

Shapiro said...

Happy Birthday Robyn!!! What a lady!
Is that wiener snitzel you're making? Can't wait to try some made by Chef Robyn some day! How do you say your age in deutch? I can only count up to funf (sp?) I remember one of the first times I saw you as a baby was when your parents were getting passports to go to Brazil! What world travelers you Watsons are - I think you should make a "Where's Watson?" tradition! :) You could write a book Robyn, called "Where's Watson?" about all of your adventures! Happy Birthday!
Isch Lieb disch!, M, C, E, and N!

amy stansel said...

oh i love all these posts. Its fun living in another country and experiencing a different culture. I know it's hard at times too. love the pictures. hope you are well

Kam Belly Soup said...

thats totally pippi and old mare! we love pippi