Monday, September 26, 2011

Singing in the Rain or Sunshine



When we take the umbrella, we don't need it. When we don't take it, we do! Oh, well. We decided that this day that turned out to be sunny would be a fun day for a photo shoot.

This fountain and town square was just a few blocks away from our first apartment in the city. We also took a few in front of one of our fav. places there--a children's library. The kids thought it was so cool that they each got their own cards, and I didn't get one!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh Christie . . . I am so glad I got back on your blog again. I have been meaning to. I lost my bookmarked addresses again so it took me a while. I loved getting caught up on your new life. It is incredible. What an amazing adventure. I can't wait to read more. Wow, wow, wow!!!!