Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Little Frog and Toad

Some days I think, "Do I really have to wash the dishes, do the laundry, and pick up stuff all over again?!"

But then, I hear a few giggles erupting into uncontrollable laughter coming from the girls' room. I poke my head in to find Carly reading Frog and Toad to Macy (in German), and suddenly anothr plain old day has turned into pure magic.

What's your favorite one? We sure like the one where they can't stop eating the cookies and the one where one of them gets ice-cream for the other and it melts so much, he looks like a monster. I think the one where they rake leaves for each other is pretty sweet, too.

2 comments:

Janell said...

Sharing books! One of the things I miss. Yesterday I took the time to read to a young boy and delayed his brother's music lesson. Unfortunately the music isn't going well as he doesn't seem to practice even though he says he is, so I justified it. It was fun!

Janell said...

I do love it that you can choose to change the way you look at life. Good choice, Mom!!