Thursday, December 20, 2012

So, is it a Hansel or a Gretel?

Um, we're not really sure ourselves.  I guess the baby didn't want us to know quite yet, so you'll have to stay tuned 'til next month.

We were happy to see that the baby is healthy and growing well.  I have been able to start feeling some movement this week, which is exciting.  In just one week, we will have experienced this, Carly's B-day, our 13th Anniversary, and Christmas!  What a busy, but wonderful time of year.  We have much to be grateful for.

5 comments:

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Better luck next month. You are looking adorable! Happy Anniversary you two. Hope you also have a very Merry Christmas with those cute girls of yours.

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

I think it is so fun to wait....just logging. That is a bummer but you will know shortly. I'm sure the girls are so excited. I can't Wwork to hear all the name ideas they come up with. Especially being in Germany they should have some real winners!! Keep us posted and Merry Christmas to you all! Love you

Anonymous said...

I vote Gretyl.
Love you
Aunt Suz

Kristin said...

Happy for you regardless of Hansel or Gretel. :) Keep us updated. And happy anniversary and birthday and all those happy things.

Melissa B. said...

Is Hansel the boy or the girl? Hee hee. I'm waiting to hear. This is so exciting!! We got your lovely Christmas card with my favorite picture of the Watson's in Alemania. Gracias!