Saturday, February 9, 2013

Silly Sayings

Carly (surveying her Halloween candy):  They call those teeny things Fun Size?  I'd call the really big ones Fun Size!

Macy (in the hot, steaming shower):  This is paradise.
Macy (coming out into the colder air):  This is un-a-dise.

Macy (investigating my pregnant belly):  Do you get bigger every minute?

Macy:  When I think of the number 19, I think it must be green.

Macy (touching my belly):  You really are a real pregnant lady now!

Macy:  (explaining how she'd get rid of raccoons in someone's attic when she grows up to be an animal control person)  I'd just drive around in a truck with garbage in the back.

Macy:  (explaining how she does craft projects)  I don't think about it at all.  I just let my hands do the work.

2 comments:

adventure knitter said...

macy makes me laugh!

Melissa B. said...

These are my most favorite posts. Way to jot them down, Momma!