Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Quotable Quotes

One of our neighbors:  I could hear some crying from your window.
I'm thinking:  Oh, no, she's going to complain.
Neighbor:  It's so nice to have new life on our street.

Carly about Ivy:  She's not as much work as I thought she'd be.
Me:  Well, all of you girls help out a lot.
Macy:  You did the work for nine months!

Macy while I was making a list of presents people have given us so that I could write thank yous:  You have to put Ivy.  She's probably the best present I've ever had.

Robyn:  How to wash a tie dye shirt for the first time.  Why didn't I think to google that?  You can Google anything!
Macy:  Can you ask it when you'll have your baby?

Macy about Ivy on a cold, rainy day:  She brought the sunshine into our lives.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics of Gram's visit?????
Uncle Mike and Aunt Rita

Christie said...

I know, I'm a little behind!

We have so many fun ones I haven't had a chance to go through them all yet.

Hopefully soon!