Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Carly!


I love this girl!

I remember taking pictures of Carly Noel in a Christmas stocking and inside our big wreath like it was yesterday. It's hard to believe she's 6, (She told me she doesn't feel any different today) and yet she's grown up so much this year. She's taken off on her two-wheeler, learned to read, and is dancing away. She continues to be thoughtful and sensitive beyond her years. She also cracks me up. She's a good friend. When she gets an idea in her head, she figures out how to make it a reality, whether it be how to make her own purse or how to host a parrot party.

She brings me joy. I love it when she smiles and her eyes light up. I'm so glad she's in our family and that I've gotten to spend another magical year with her.

Happy Birthday, Carlita!

6 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Carly

The Robins Nest said...

We LOVE LOVE LOVE you Carly!! Happy Birthday!

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

I hope she had a happy birthday!

amy stansel said...

Christie -life has just been nutty this fall and winter. I am just now reading your blog about going banannas (was that the title) way back in october. Oh my!! I could totally feel your pain. I hate when you have days or even weeks that seem to have something go wrong with anything you go to do. I am sorry. I hope you guys are doing well. I loved reading your post about stake conference. Anyway....i really hope you are ok and did i miss a post about you having a thyroid problem?!?!? So sorry. hope you are having a nice december!!

Kam Belly Soup said...

happy happy birthday carly dear. thats one of the primary songs i actually know. i sure had fun caroling the other night! i didnt know i would need sheet music to come. I need to practice a few more songs apparently

Shapiro said...

Amen! I love Carly! Happy Birthday dearie! We miss you. What a special girl you are.
Love and miss you guys! Wish we could swing by and share some Christmas cheer together. Build a snowman for us!