Thursday, May 6, 2010

Say Goodbye to 3 and Under Free

My Interview with a brand-new four year old:

How does it feel to be 4?
Good. Really good.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A dance teacher.

What is your favorite...
toy: Honey, and my new bouncy ball.
thing to do: Play with my Winnie the Pooh.
food: Peanut butter and honey
drink: Chocolate milk
place to visit: McDonald's
color: Red
song: I Am A Child of God
thing about church: To color pictures
thing about Robyn: When she gives me stickers
thing about Carly: When she picks me up and carries me
book: Johnny (The Biggest Bear) and Johnny (Journey Cake Ho)

What does Daddy do?
Give me kisses.

What do I do?
Give me hugs.

I love it that this girl is so fun and thoughtful. She was going around singing "If you are wise, you'll listen to me," a line from one of the Willy Wonka songs, when she stopped and said very matter of factly, "If you're wise, you'll listen to yourself!"

She always tries to be a good friend, often giving up her swing for someone else who wants it.


Grammy made this fun cake for her preschool gang party.


Myles made her the cutest card ever, an alarm clock with strawberries for the hands saying, "I can't believe my little alarm clock's turning 4."

Carly was so cute about picking out a present for her with her very own money. Robyn read her a book in bed in the morning and did her job for her.

We scored on the crab sandbox from Craig's list.

Macy's B day menu
breakfast: Trix, bananas, toast
lunch: PB&J, fishy crackers, apples
dinner: noodles, cheese sauce, french bread, raspberry orange salad


3 comments:

camfox said...

Very cute. What a happy girl. What a blessing 4 year olds are!

Kristin said...

Wow she is 4~

I love those interviews with the kids. they have the sweetest answers.

she seems like such a sweetie. Just like her mom.

BaxterFamily said...

What a fun birthday interview. Macy Jane is the cutest most gracious and intelligent little girl I know. Bless her and her families hearts for living near us and being our dear friends.