Monday, October 15, 2012

Evidence


When I was a kid and claimed that I did my job, my parents had to take my word for it, or check up on me, I guess.  No need for that in this day and age.  You know you've got it covered when your six-yr-old brings you your digital camera as evidence of a room well swept ("Look at how big of a pile I got!") just in case there's any further questioning or reason for trial...

Carly sporting her first pair of glasses.

Macy whipping up some Paninis for us, on our typical German rye bread with salami, French cheese, and home grown basil.

I love this picture.
 
Here's Robyn going through part of a really cool Safari-themed obstacle course at a huge free festival for the kids to celebrate starting a new school year.

3 comments:

The Robins Nest said...

I love the girl's shorter haircuts...so cute!

Kristin said...

Love those glasses on her and those sandwiches look delicious.

Kam Belly Soup said...

macy's hair is so cute! and those sandwiches sound amazing!