Monday, October 15, 2012

Quotable Quotes

My friend from England explaining when we'd get together next:  Don't worry, I'll just give you a ring.
Macy:  What kind of a ring does she have for you?

Carly (singing):  Somebody's watching me.  Somebody IS always watching me...That could be a church song!

Carly:  We miss America, but when we leave Germany, we're going to miss Germany, so we should enjoy it while we're here.

Carly:  If a fairy came to me and gave me three wishes, you know what they'd be?  One, none of us would get car sick because then you could do a lot more things like read.  Two, People like in wheelchairs could walk, and Three, no graffiti!

Macy (while she's rubbing my feet):  You're getting a full foot message, and you don't even have to pay!

Carly:  I saw this trelude for this movie.  (She combined trailer with prelude).

A kid in Macy's class to the teacher during the first week of first grade:  Look. Do you like how pretty my mom colored my homework?

Macy playing the game Guess Who with Myles:  Does your guy have artificial hair?  (She meant facial).

Carly:  Why do you think my lips are so red?
Me:  I don't know.  It could mean you're a little dehydrated and need to drink more water.
Carly:  Or, it could be a sign of beauty.

Macy riding on Myles' shoulders late one night after getting off the train, and looking up into the sky:  Daddy, I can't see the Skinny Dipper tonight!

Macy after school:  We did English today.
Me:  Was it fun?
Macy:  No, I was just bored.  'Point to your pencil.  Point to your gluuuuuue.  Point to your sciiiiiiissors.  I wish I could say it instead of listening to that CD.
Carly:  I know.  That's when I ignore myself.  But, then, she'll ask me a random question, and I'll have to say,  'Sorry, I wasn't listening right then.'

Myles singing:  If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening all over this land...
Carly:  If he wanted a hammer so badly, why didn't he just get himself one?    

4 comments:

adventure knitter said...

Okay...seriously...your girls crack me up!!!

Unknown said...

those quotes made me laugh :)

The Robins Nest said...

The quotes are my favorite part of your blog. LOVE THEM!

Kristin said...

I love these quotes. Hilarious. All of them. I laughed out loud. I love the english one. So funny. How was that foot massage?