Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Carly's Birthday


They have the cutest napkins here!

A double digits crown from Dad.

A bracelet loom from Gram.

One of my favorite parts of the day--Macy and Robyn giving their present to Carly.

Crepes for breakfast.

Gingerbread house from Aunt Rita.

Carly seemed extra excited for her birthday this year.  She got to bring American brownies for her treat at school and pick the game for P.E.  She continues to be creative and thoughtful.  We're so glad she's in our family!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

What a fun birthday, Carly!
You look great in your XMas shirt!
Love
Gram

benilhalk said...

Oh! She is looking like a princess! Happy birthday to her. I really liked the gingerbread house! I am also looking for a good event space for my daughter’s birthday celebration. She wishes to have a pool party this time. I hope I am able to make her day a really special one.