Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Final Countdown!



I thought it was very appropriate to hear "The Final Countdown" when I turned on the radio this morning! Carly has been counting down for quite some time to go to school!

She was so excited to get afternoon kindergarten, mostly so she wouldn't have to have "rest time" anymore, but also so she could still play with Macy in the mornings. Right before it was time to leave, I found Carly sweetly reading a book to Macy. They are good friends and will miss each other. I'll miss her, too, but know she'll have so much fun. Before she left, she was asking me how many hours long it would be for kindergarten and was sad it wasn't longer.

She is excited to have her friend, Ethan, in her class. They had fun riding their "Razors" together.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I laughed so hard that you heard that song on the radio! Your girls are beautiful!

Britney said...

Woot!Woot!!! KINDERGARTEN!!! I'm excited for her. What are you going to do with just one home in the morning?! :)

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

I was scared out of my mind when kindergarten started. I'm glad she's excited. :)