Thursday, August 13, 2009

So Happy Together


With the help of a business trip and Grammy and Granddad staying with the girls, we got to celebrate our 10th anniversary (a little early) in CA. It was fun to eat at Casa Madrid since we wrote to each other the summer I was in Madrid while we were dating. We also went to the coast and aquarium, like on our Honeymoon in OR. These few days together were so wonderful!!

I can't believe 10 yrs. have passed, and yet I feel like we've always been together.

8 comments:

Britney said...

Congrats on 10 years!! I hope you had a great time in California!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Congrats on 10 years . . .almost, since didn't you get married in November? Anyway, looks like you guys had a fun time. I've missed your updates on the blog. Where are Myles' parents living these days?

Heidi said...

Happy ( a little early) anniversary! I am glad you were able to have some time together away from the usual routine. I love the pictures esp. the ones in front of the Oakland Temple -- Cord & I were sealed there so seeing that temple made me smile.

We missed you at book club but it looks like you had a great time with out us :)

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

Glad you had fun!!!

Jacki said...

Congrats! What a great trip- and cute photos!

Kristin said...

Congratulations!! Happy anniversary. That's so great you got to get away for a little bit, just the 2 of you to celebrate. Looks like a fantastic time.

Shapiro said...

I can't believe ten years have passed by already! I remember when you were getting ready for your wedding, and making up fun songs at your shower! You guys have ALWAYS been a couple that serves together and blesses the world with your goodness and love! Congratulations on such a special anniversary! Glad you had fun in sunny CA!!! Love you two and your whole sweet fam.

Kara said...

Congratulations on 10 years! So much fun to be in California for it. I miss the beach.