Monday, November 15, 2010

Peter and the Wolf

Carly got to be the duck this year and had a really fun time with her part. Miss Amber was amazing, as always, doing the adorable costumes and face painting, backdrops, and choreography while still "keeping it magical" for the kids.


I love her smile and eyes in this one. I enjoyed watching her interact so comfortably with the "grandmas" and "grandpas" before her performance at the rest home.



I heard her telling someone that the hardest part was remembering to smile all the time. "But, would YOU be smiling if a wolf was going to eat YOU?" she asked. She thought it was super fun to be eaten and then spit out by her friend, Syd, the wolf.



Macy was in 7th Heaven to get to be the grandfather and act out the show like the "big girls" during her regular dance class. She talked about it nonstop for a week.

2 comments:

BaxterFamily said...

I was able to make it to the show at our church and loved it. The show is so magical and Carly did such a great job. Who doesn't love feathers and the color yellow?

Kristin said...

the duck is one of my favorites. I love that she got to do it!! Very darling.