Monday, November 1, 2010

Tigger Here


When Robyn was just a baby, long before this little tiger was even born, one of my neighbors came pounding on my door to tell me about the after-Halloween-blowout sale at the Disney Store. I do admit I went a little crazy, but the deals were SO good, I couldn't resist. I re-assured Myles that Robyn and any future children we had would get lots of use out of all of them, which they have. I just can't believe it's been 9 years, and this is the last year of using the last costume!


Macy was really excited to see Pooh Bear at the school parade and wanted a pic.

She was lucky enough to get to join me to help out with Robyn and Carly's class Halloween parties where she got to decorate cookies and make this GAK.

For trick or treating, Myles helped her dream of being a purple robot become a reality. Unfortunately, I didn't get a happy, non-blurry robot picture, but how happy would you be if a wolf was helping you and you couldn't bend your arm?

I felt sad that the girls were taking forever to eat dinner instead of getting ready to go Trick or Treating, but it worked out for the best when they were ready right after the worst down pour.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What fun halloween pictures. Creative costumes. Rainbow Bright--I haven't thought of that one in a long time.