Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ah, the Simple Joys in Life!

"Oh, Mom, can I please eat my orange first?!" (Then she ate some chocolates).


"This is just what I asked for, and I got it!!"


The girls have had more fun with these little stocking stuffers than anything else they got from Santa. It reminds me of the year he brought a pretty cool train set, and whenever people asked Macy what she got, she said, "Chapstick!" It also reminds me of when my sis-in-law tied a helium balloon to her son's new bike for his B-day because it was too hard to wrap it, and he was more excited about the balloon than the bike!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 3 Chimpmunks sure look like fun. I want to play with them when I come visit! Gram
What toy do you think Grandpa Tim will like?

Kam Belly Soup said...

delilah was way into her stocking too. she didnt want to open anything. when chloƫ was little gerrit wanted to get her a pack of red plastic cups, because thats all she played with.