Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Five Christmas Rings!

On the 5th day of Christmas, my 5 yr. old asked of me...
Mom, who was Santa when Santa was a little boy?
Christie: Good question. I never thought of that.
Carly: (After thinking for a min) I guess he must've been born before the First Noel.





Neighbor: What do you want for Christmas?
Carly: An orange.
Macy: An apple.
Robyn: I don't know.


Macy: We wish you a Merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Now bring us some chocolate pudding. Now bring us some chocolate pudding. Now bring us some chocolate pudding. We want it right here!

Macy made a picture for Santa to leave by his plate of cookies.
Macy: Mom, who are Santa's kids?...Oh, yeah, the elves!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janell said...

I decided I didn't really have an inspired post, but I can't figure out how to get out without saying something, so this is a test. I do love this idea.
Mom