Monday, January 26, 2009

Forever Sisters


I had a coupon to print a free book online, but had to have it finished pronto. I had everything ready for it except one picture. I really wanted a picture of the girls in front of the temple. We took LOTS and LOTS of pictures trying to get just one with everyone smiling and nobody squinting, etc. We finally decided to give up. But, while we were leaving, Myles told me, "Quick, just get them while they're walking!" This turned out to be our favorite one. We love living so close to the temple and beautiful mountains!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a sweet picture. It does seem like most of our best pictures of the kids are the spontaneous ones.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. Those girls are so cute. We miss being so close to the temple the closest one is 4 hours away. We really miss pie night.