Friday, April 10, 2009

We're A Yogi Family!




My cousin got us these Yoga Pretzel cards 2 Christmas' ago, and we still love doing them all the time. Even Macy can look at the pictures and tell us what to do, step by step.

One of Macy's favs. is Lizard on a Rock

Back in the day, I took gymnastics and could do very flexible things. Not so true anymore. Myles could never do the reach sit in PE because he physically can't sit up straight against a wall with his feet straight out in front of him.

So, this is our way to have fun as a fam. and try to get in shape! Myles' goal is to do a bridge and get ready to do belt flips with me, as seen on U-Tube. I'm not so sure about that.

I would like to become stronger, more flexible, and feel better.

Robyn is growing so fast that the strengthening and coordination seems like a good idea.

No comments: