Sunday, April 5, 2009

Indian Mama


Since none of our girls have bangs, we always make them wear a head band when it's time to eat to prevent sticky hair. Myles thought it would be fun to try one out on me. As you can see, especially by Macy, we are sick and tired of being sick and tired (I think that may be a Bill Cosby quote) and hope this week is better.

The doc. showed me a way to check for dehydration that I'd never heard of before. He pushed down on one of Macy's fingernails with his finger tip and said if it took 3 seconds or more for it to return to its pink color, she was dehydrated. Luckily, she wasn't.

PS Aunt Rita, we are so grateful for the ear thermometer you gave us when Robyn was born! We have used it a lot this week!

1 comment:

A Roper said...

I'm sorry you guys are so sick. Having sick kids is the worst. Good luck! I hope you guys get well soon! :)