Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Was Just Wondering...

What is a sin?

How old are you going to be when you're a grandma?

How many seconds old am I?

How many friends does Dad have...not including cousins?

What is the biggest number?

How DO you weigh a person in a wheelchair? (@ the doc's office)

If a half of a hour is 2 minutes, then a whole hour would be 4, right?

How do you spell dot com? (She wrote a story and wanted to end it www.carlywatson.com).

How do people in Antartica stand up if it's upside down? (looking at the bottom of the globe)

If you got all the people in the whole, entire world, could they lift up that mountain?

Carly: What is this flower called?
Me: an iris.
Carly: That's cool! Like an iris in your eye and a flower! Like pupil is a student and the teacher is an eyeball because the teacher's bigger.


Carly: I'm gonna wash this sticky off. It's killin' me!!

Me: I don't think they know if it's a boy yet.
Carly: Sometimes, you don't even know when the baby comes out because sometimes a girl is bald, but looks like a girl, and sometimes a boy has lots of hair and looks like a boy!

Carly: Robyn, that's not polite.
Robyn: I know. But, it's fun.

Carly: So, the Scarecrow needed a brain. The Tin Man needed a heart, and the Lion, he needed a kidney.

4 comments:

Steph said...

I'll be chuckling all day over these...

Kara said...

So great. I remember asking my mom how they could tell if the baby was a boy or a girl when it came out, because it didn't look like a boy or girl to me. She told me, and that's the only "birds and the bees" talk she ever gave me. I figured out the rest on my own.

Unknown said...

ha ha ha, I stopped to comment after Macy's...Carly is so funny, 'the Lion, he needed a kidney.' oh my gosh I was dying!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Oh my goodness . . .never a dull moment in the Watson home with those kids!!!