Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mom, I'm Doin' a Trick...

...You've got to blog this!!

Do spiders pee?

(Pointing to my stomach) Can you get us a baby boy in there?

You do the Hokey Pokey, you turn your house around, that's what it's all about!

Take the keys and lock her up...my fairy lady.
Me: I think it's fair lady. Fair means beautiful.
Macy: Have you ever met the beautiful lady?

These are finger drums. (mini Reese's cups)

Me: Uncle Mike gave you the snake, remember?
Macy: How come he didn't give us a dolphin? We don't have a dolphin.

Me: Macy, did you have a nice nap?
Macy: No! It was a zoo in there!
Me: Really? What do you mean?
Macy: Well, I woke up all sweaty!

(As we pull up to Super Target) Look, Mom! We're at the eyeball store!

Don't worry, Mom. I locked the door so a wolf or a stranger won't come in.

I know some Spanish words, but not most Spanish words. Pina Colada!! That's French.

We have a body. Heavenly Father cah-rated (created) us so we could talk, and wash dishes, and eat freeze pops!

Macy: Dad, this is a lap top, right?
Myles: Yeah.
Macy: It's a lap heater!

6 comments:

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

SO CUTE! Darn funny! Thanks for sharing!!

Britney said...

So funny!!!!

Steph said...

What a great idea to save your quotes up for one post. It makes for some hilarious synergy.

Kristin said...

What a beautiful picture to end a hilarious post.

Kara said...

That girl is just so hilarious. What a cute picture of her, too. I actually had to call Brandon over to read some of these with me.

Unknown said...

Holy cow, that was so funny...what a cutie. It makes me sad to think there are little kids in your life that I don't know. Macy was just a baby when we left, she still had dark hair!