Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Macy is officially a big kid

But, still a silly kid,
and still a sweet kid.
Macy graduated from Nursery Class at church and gets to join the rest of the family (yes, all 5 of us) in Primary! After her first Sunday, she asked, "Why didn't I get to use the microphone?" The next week, she filled in for her friend who was sick and gave her first talk:

Me: Macy would like to share the first Article of Faith with you.
Macy: We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.
Macy: I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus love me because they tell me that when I pray.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

She looks so cute in her pink jumper and what a wise little girl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring me in the Words of Watsons! Having thoughtful children and grandchildren is one of the joys of getting older!
Love,
Mom (Gram)M
acy looks like Carly when she does her silly face!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

What a sweet little girl! Already given her first talk ... way to go.

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

She makes me happy! :)

Ann said...

What a cutie. All of them in Primary! Wait until the first program when they're all up there and you are sitting all alone. It's happy/sad.