Monday, February 1, 2010

I Can't Believe it's February!

Before I've had a chance to change my red background from Christmas, it's just in time for Valentine's month!

I love this month. The days are getting lighter, longer, warmer. There's a fun holiday to celebrate. It's a time to think about loved ones.

Last night, I got to see my cousin, Mo, who I thought I might never get to see again. About a year and a half ago, he was hit and dragged by a semi while directing traffic in a construction zone. A coma and 30 surgeries later, he's walking with a cane and speaking Portuguese with Myles! Miracles do happen.

Here's a two-part video we made for my in-laws a couple years ago to celebrate the joy of families:



Set to music from the Stories of Jesus album and Scripture Scouts.

1 comment:

Shapiro said...

Christie & Myles & FAM...
You ARE JOY!!!!! This is so fun...
I loved it. Thanks for sharing your joy with us in your lives and on your blog. You are truly AWE-some!