Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quotes from Hollywood, Jan. 2010


Macy: I love you, Mom.
Me: I love you, too. Thanks for telling me. That makes me feel good.
Macy: It makes ME feel good, actually.

Macy: How come other people don't say I love you as oftener as me?
Me: I don't know.
Macy: President Monson told us to do that.

Macy (after having croupe for a week): I feel like a dead engine.

Macy: Mom, I think I love you.

Macy: Mom, do you love Dad more than an orange?

Macy: Mom, I love you to the stars...and back.

Macy: I think I love you more than the whole, entire world!

Me: Do you want a piece of this chocolate cake?
Macy: No, thanks. Could I have some raisins for my treat, please?

Macy (in her prayer): Please bless everyone to be healthy, to fix cars, and to do crafts.


Robyn and Carly: Look, Mom, we're movie stars!

Carly: How come everyone except you in the whole, entire world has a cell phone?!

Myles: I like to snuggle with my wife.
Carly (to the tune of I've been Working on the Railroad): All the live-long day!

(Big snowflakes floating down) Carly: Mom, are the clouds molting?

Carly (thinking about Jane and Michael and Mary Poppins): Why were they so sad that she left?
Me: Because she was so much fun and they loved her.
Carly: You mean like Miss Amber?

(The next day) Carly: Would you like to BE Miss Amber? Cause I would sure like to be one of her kids!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Reading your quotes is always a bright spot in my day. I hope you shared those last two with Amber!

(p.s. you should tell Carly that I don't have a cell phone either.)

Amber said...

all smiles :)

Ann said...

Your girls have so much personality. We need more of those. You are lucky folk.

Britney said...

She is such a character.