Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gram would be proud!



My mom is really good at getting good deals. I was raised knowing you don't buy something unless it's on sale. Most of the fun was always the show-n-tell when she got home. Guess how much it was? Guess how much I saved? I think her posterity has caught on already.

A fabulous friend told me about The Children's Place winter clearance sale AND watched my kiddos so I could brave the crowds alone.

I've always thought this store was cute, but have hardly ever bought anything from there. Now I know to wait for their end-of-the-season sales!

Sweaters originally $16.50 were $2.99!

The girls were super excited and wanted to have a show-n-tell right away.

I think we'll have to have a part II fashion shoot with Robyn, who was @ school during the first one.

No comments: