Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feb. Favorites

Carly: Why do they always have to end the chapter when it's so interesting?! (About The Secret Garden).

Myles (While we were reading the scriptures): What does it mean to be anxiously engaged in a good cause?
Carly: to be almost married.

Macy's phrase of the month: By the way.
By the way, Mom, I love you. By the way, I'm hungry. By the way...

Macy, singing away: Why am I in this fam-il-y? You are so good to me!

The day I found out that Emily's Grandpa had died, I called her during Macy's nap to see how she was doing. As soon as Macy woke up, she immediately declared: I need to call Emily!

Macy: Daddy, I love you 65 gallons of grapes.

Macy (telling me a Strawberry Shortcake hunting story): Then, they got the bear, brought it home, and put a little butter on it with some jam.

Macy (bringing me a very tall stack of books very early in the morning into my bed): Oh, it's so hard to choose! There's just so many good ones!

Carly: I wanna marry someone 'zactly like Dad!

Macy to me: I love you more than 65 oranges.
Carly: I love Robyn more than all the oranges in the world and more than all the diamonds, rubies, and sack of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Myles was having a hard day, and I talked to him on the phone during Macy's nap. As soon as she woke up, she announced: I need to call Dad!
Me: Why?
Macy: to tell him, 'I love you!'

(Macy and Carly playing restaurant) Macy: Come to my res-ter-not.
Carly: Why?
Macy: to color
Carly: I'm a grown-up. Grown-ups don't color.

1 comment:

stacyross said...

Kids say the funniest things, don't they? I love your posts about them!