Saturday, June 19, 2010

What a Dad!


I came across this picture of Myles, taken while he was on a mission for our church in Brazil, shortly before we met. After we were married, my favorite part about our trip to Brazil was meeting all the people he knew.

These pictures show how Myles is always teaching his kids (and me, too). He is always patient and willing. I'm grateful for the many talents he blesses our family with.

The other day, we were in the waiting room of a doctor's office. I noticed a mom with a baby and little boy. The boy was well behaved, but seemed bored to death. Before I knew it, Myles was folding a crane for him out of a magazine ad. I'm not sure who was more delighted, the boy or his mom, when he handed it to him. He is always so caring and solution oriented.

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father for our children.

We love you, Myles!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Myles MacGyver happy fathers day

Heidi said...

What a sweet post! I especially love the last picture!! Happy Father's Day!

camfox said...

What a nice post. Way to be Myles :) What a guy.