Thursday, February 24, 2011

the food

We had fun trying lots of new things. Everything in the bakeries always looked so good!

We bought ourselves a box of milk, some waffles, jam, and a can of whipping cream for breakfast one day.

Myles loved the variety of fruit juices that were really good and inexpensive, including kinds like mango and passion fruit, both of which he loved while living in Brazil.



We loved trying different kinds of fresh bread everyday. This is the only native German I ended up taking a picture of. I guess I didn't want to feel too much like a tourist, even though I was one at the time. I couldn't resist her cute hat and beautiful breads in the background.

1 comment:

adventure knitter said...

Yum! I love bread! We're going to Germany in the fall...and I can't wait to try some yummy food!