Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sweets from my Sweets

Nov. 24, 2010-Jan. 31 2011

Macy (putting her doll in my bag): I told her not to get any crumbs in your purse. (Whispering): Good thing they're invisible.

Macy: I wanna sing the tithing song (good tidings we bring...)

Macy: My voice is getting higher, now that I'm getting older.

Macy's question of the month: How old is your great grandma?

Macy's name for me: Rockstar, Baby

Macy: Do you know the Muffin Man who lives on Lovers' Lane?

Macy (Pointing to her teeth): Oh, shucks, it's up to my bucks!

Christie: Macy, what are you doing? Going potty?
Macy: No, I'm just taking some time to talk to myself.

Macy to Myles: I think I'm in love with you.

Macy (looking at her curlers in the mirror): Look at how sweet I look.

Macy: I know why they call it jerky. Because you have to jerk, jerk, jerk it to eat it!

Christie: What do you think would make a good boy?
Macy: He's no smoking and he would do your jobs for you when you were sick.

Macy (at my bedside @ 3AM): Mommy, will people who are killed in war get resurrected?

During Primary, a Sunday School for young children, one of the teachers was testing their knowledge of the different books of scripture: Where is Joshua?
A little boy: At his grandma's house!

Macy: That would be sad to have the name Flo.
Me: How come?
Macy: Because it's almost like flu. You know, like, 'I've got the flu.'

Macy (while lining up her 4 My Little Ponies): Look, Mom! Four-lets!

Macy: I'm gonna marry a boy named Aaron who does not smoke and belongs to the Church of Jesus Christ.

Me: That kind of bird is called a dove.
Macy: I thought doves were candies. (Dove chocolate)

Macy: Miss Harry...
Me: Do you mean Miss Hillary?
Macy: Oh, yeah.

Carly (when her watch stopped): The elves must've started making this a long time ago sine the battery already died!

Macy (after taking out her bun to see her curly hair): If I only had a hand mirror.
Robyn: Nanny has a hand mirror.
Macy: Of course she does. She's a rich woman.

Macy and Carly: chickmunks (for chipmunks)

Macy (looking at all the employees at Target): Mom, I think red is all of their favorite color!

Carly: Dad, would you rather be Mr. Potato Head or Johnny Tomato Seed?

Macy: Mom, can Uncle Mike come for my B-day? (Her B-day's 4 months away, and he lives in DC).

Macy (after Carly's rice bag exploded in her bed and all over their bedroom): Holy, cow, Carly! That's a problem.

Macy (in her prayer while we were in OK): Please bless the prophet while we're away and please bless Tyler to get better.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

;-) Kids say the funniest things. Love the list.

Kara said...

I love Macy quotes!

Kam Belly Soup said...

No smoking and he would do jobs for you when you were sick! hahaha. she is rad.

Janell said...

I want to hear about the rice bag explosion. That does sound like an interesting problem. I had a boiled egg explode in the microwave.
Love,
Grammy