Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Enjoying Every Second

Me: Macy, you only have a couple weeks left of preschool, so you better enjoy every minute of it. Macy: You mean every second?! Macy's often thankful for "preschool days" in her prayers. We are thankful beyond words (which is uncommon coming from "The Words of Watsons") for one of our very favorite people in the whole world who has taught all 3 of our girls. Because of Miss Dorie, we are happier, we love learning even more, we have more fun in our lives, and we're just better people all around.

Where else can you be a spider and wrap up your Daddy Blue Butterfly or your Mommy Green Grasshopper?

1 comment:

Jacki said...

I was wishing I could see you and Miss Dorie (She IS fabulous) while I was there. I was so busy trying to make decisions that I didn't make time for play... turns out we decided not to move and I should've just spent the time playing! Thanks for chatting on the phone and I hope your move goes well! I'd be saying thankful prayers too if Miss Dorie was my teacher again :)