Friday, May 22, 2009

Follow the Yellow Dirt Road...



Carly: ... follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow, dirt road!

Carly, after coming home from one of her dance practices:
The Scarecrow needed a brain. The Tin Man needed a heart, and the Lion...he needed a kidney.

Me: Really?

Carly: Yeah, that's what Miss Amber said.

Carly, a few days later: Actually, the Lion needed a nerve.


Macy, after the show: I wish if I could be Dorothy!


I love that the Ruby Shoes Studio lives up to its name; it keeps the magic alive and always feels like home.

Seeing the pics. of the girls together reminds me of the Wiz of Oz B-day party my mom had for me when I was little. She used yellow crepe paper on a hill. So, follow the yellow crepe road...

3 comments:

Britney said...

So cute!

Man! You are FAST!!! I can't believe you already have this on here!!!

The Robins Nest said...

LOVE the pictures!

Amber said...

i love macy twirling on the stage!
thanks chritie. i really love you and your girls...myles is great too. :)