Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring into Snow!


Thanks to my friend, Amber, I finally figured out how to post a slide show, so here is our spring break with my mom.

Some people grab their swim suits and head for the beach. This year, we grabbed our snow suits and headed to the park! At first, I was bitter to see the snow, but then decided to just enjoy.

The girls were excited to find an abandoned grocery cart and pretend to sell snow cones.

Robyn and Gram got really into an amazing children's book called The Eleventh Hour, A Curious Mystery by Graeme Base. The illustrations and details of the book are unbelievable. Other books by him are great, too!

Carly and Robyn made the red eyebrows Carly's wearing for their Circus Show they put on for me, my mom, and Macy.

Of course, a visit from Gram wouldn't be complete without a trip to see "Old McDonald."

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You are always good to look at the bright side. It does of course help to have grandmas to bring sunshine to snowy days.

I laughed at your "Old McDonald" because Will & Barry call it the same thing!

Britney said...

We LOVE "The Eleventh Hour!" Such a fun book. Sounds like a great time was had by all!

The Robins Nest said...

I'm glad you had so much fun with Gram. Great pics!!