Monday, July 12, 2010

Joys from June

Macy: Mom, I think I love you more than myself.

Macy: I love you across the river and over the hill, to Grandma's house and back...I love you more than the sun.

Carly: She was starch naked!

Our pet snail crawled out of its container during the night. In the morning, Macy found it stuck to a cantaloupe on our counter and carried it into me, saying: This is SO random!

Macy: Today, I am as happy as a smile.

Carly: Mom
Me: What?
long pause
Carly: I love you, Mom...that's what I always say when I forgot what I was going to say.

Macy at the dinner table: Raise your hand if your name is I Love You.

Macy's version of the 4th Article of Faith: We believe that the 1st principles and ordinances of the Gospel are--1st faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, 2nd repentance, 3rd baptism by "emergency" for the remission of sins, 4th laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost. (Should be immersion).

Macy: Mom, would you rather be in a trash can or a crocodile?

(While I was doing her hair) Macy: Mom, I love you.
Me: Singing a song to her
Macy: I can feel the Spirit.

Carly: I'm sorry, Mom.
Me: For what?
Carly: For being crabby today.

Myles: Usually, you want to marry someone who has the same beliefs as you...
Carly: Yeah, and the same height as you so you can kiss each other and dance together.

(While cleaning up Carly's milk spill) Macy: I'm treating you as if it were your birthday.

2 comments:

stacyross said...

Your girls say the cutest things! I think "starch naked" is my favorite from the month. Keep on recording these; you (and they!) will be so glad for these memories!

camfox said...

Oh, they are cute! Cute cute cute!