Friday, September 3, 2010

The Hottest from July and Aug.

Macy: I wish we had automatic everything, like automatic sunscreen that didn't get you in the eye and automatic house builders. You know, everything that is hard to do yourself.

Carly: Drink all the water you can hold, then you have to go pee. (Her version of Desert Pete).

Macy: I love you more than... (road) construction!

Macy: Do you know what your name is?
Myles: What?
Macy: Angel.

Macy's questions of the month: What's your favorite letter? What's your favorite number? What's your favorite name?

Macy (singing): The pioneers were so strong. When they got to Utah, they thought, 'This this world is plain.' So, they built a temple and they got married and then got some babies!

(The girls were fighting and sent to bed without stories) Robyn: Mom, could you pah-lease think of a less severe punishment?!

Macy: I love you, Mom. There's a smile in my eye.

Macy: I love you more than a plum tree...that's a big tree!

Macy: I like to look for rainbows. It makes my heart beat faster.

Macy (praying over our blueberry pancakes): Thank you, Heavenly Father, for sending us to this earth...so we could eat good food!

Macy: When I grow up, I want to be a poodle!

Macy: When I wakened, I had my whole God in my heart.

Macy (unscrewing the childproof vitamin lid): Wow, I'm talented. Aren't I very talented?

Macy to me: You're the luckiest person in the world! Do you know why? You have a peach tree AND a plum tree!

(We'd found a different Goldilocks book at the library) Macy: I like this virgin!

Macy (after taking out her pigtails, having poofy hair and looking in the mirror): A fat, fat hairdo on a skinny, skinny woman!

Macy: Mom, I love you more than anyone else in the world, more than you could fit in a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck.

Macy: My baby (doll) is real sick. She had a sore throat and now she has die-ah-ree-yah. She needs to be on a special die-out and only eat things like rice and bananas.

Carly: Nanny said she didn't have TV when she was a little girl. She listened to the radio. Yeah, General Conference on the radio.
Me: Those radios were really big just like computers used to be really big, as big as a whole room.
Carly: Cool! You could jump on the buttons like C-A-R-L-Y?

Macy (while playing with light sabers with her cousins): Look, Mom! We're mannequins! (I think she meant Anakin).

Macy (singing): You're my mom and you're my dad. Lu lu lu la lu. I love you!

No comments: