Saturday, September 4, 2010

Personal Assistant

Robyn only does her own hair now (I'm not allowed to touch or suggest), and she thinks it's fun to do Macy's, too. I wasn't lucky enough to have sisters growing up, and was grateful for my cousin, Lucy, who did my hair for me whne we were together. She could do cool French braids and even fishtails. Myles, our girls' personal hairdresser, who has 5 sisters, has cut their hair since these pics. were taken.

For Mother's Day, the girls made a job chart, and still use it (with Myles' love and support). Nothing like a gift that keeps on giving! Robyn was so proud of her pile from sweeping that she wanted me to take a pic. so she could show Myles who was at work.



This was one of those Magical Mother Moments when I came up the stairs to find the girls happily scrubbing the floor together!

No comments: