Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh, Sweet Macy, Sweet Macy Jane!

I thought this year would bring lots of wonderful one-on-one time with Macy. It has brought some, but not as much as I'd envisioned. She'd rather play with her friends than me. She misses her sisters, so she fights with me instead, I guess. One of my aunts reminded me recently that she's trying to become independent. I know that happens at two, but I'd forgotten that it happens about every two years after that. It's good that she's determined and independent. She's always my ray of sunshine. Even after I yell or lose my patience (again), she continually says how much she loves me with words and sign language.

Just a sampling: Mom, I love you...now and forever. I love you more than you could ever love me. I love you SO much I could cry because you know sometimes how when you're so happy, you cry? I love you lots and lots like hundreds and thousands of lots and lots. I love you to the moon...and back.

I think the Lord knew what He was talking about when he said we should become like little children. They're so loving, so forgiving. I'm blessed to have this girl!

No comments: