Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Where a Kid Can be a Kid!

Macy would live at preschool if we let her. It really is a dream world. There are so many fun hands-on activities and wonderful teachers, I'd like to stay and play!

You would've thought we landed on the moon the day we saw one of her preschool friends at the grocery store. It's fun to see her learning and being so social and sensitive.

The other day, she told me, "One of my girls, you know, at preschool, is allergic to flour. It's SO sad. We had blueberry muffins, and she couldn't eat the blueberries! She's not even allergic to blueberries, just the flour, so she had to eat crackers with none flour. I'm so sad for her."

When we were going to have a different one of her friends from preschool over to play and have lunch, I asked her if she knew if he was allergic to anything. "Yeah, Mom. Germs, yep, he's allergic to germs."

No comments: