Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sisters



One of the girls took this picture and said it was them.

My cousin, Emily, was her sister Annie's Maid of Honor for her wedding. I loved in her speech how she talked about how her parents said they'd always be sisters, always have each other. Sure, they had typical sister tiffs as kids, but they always supported each other and continue to be good friends. This is something I want my daughters to have as well.

I remember my own parents telling me and my brothers as kids that friends would come and go throughout our lives, but we'd always have each other. This is good to remember when at times feelings can be hurt as adults. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. I'm just so glad we have each other, our siblings, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, who hopefully love us no matter what.

No comments: