Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Snow stories by Carly


My Snowman by Carly

I made a snowman big and tall. We ran into the park. We ice skated. We sled and sled Whoooooooh! We play link tag. We have a big big big big snowball fight. We sip ice cold chocolate. We have brownies. We are all tired out. We take turns pulling each other on the sled. We are finly home. I kiss my snowman good night. I go in my home.

I get my P.J. on. I look out the window. I loved my time with my snowman.


What I do in the Winter by Carly

We say we want to go in the snow! We will have to put on are socs. Then we put on are SnowPants. Then we will put on are gluvs and we will put on are boots. We will put on are coats. We will go out side. We will have a snowball fit. W have fun! We take all are gear off. We have hot cocoa! We are warm now. We go to are beds. they are warm I love the winter.

No comments: