Monday, September 28, 2009

Our Forever Family



I have a family here on earth.
They are so good to me.
I want to share my life with them
through all eternity.

Families can be together forever
through Heavenly Father's Plan.
I always want to be with my own family
and the Lord has shown me how I can.
The Lord has shown me how I can

While I am in my early years,
I'll prepare most carefully.
So I can marry in God's temple
for eternity.

Families can be together forever
through Heavenly Father's plan.
I always want to be with my own family
and the Lord has shown me how I can.
The Lord has shown me how I can.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

What great pictures!!! I love the setting and I especially love the one of you kissing!

A Roper said...

CUTE pics!!!

stacyross said...

What beautiful pictures!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

I love the pic of Robyn at the fountain with the sun setting!

BaxterFamily said...

Wow, who's your photographer? Hee hee. What a lovely evening it was. I had a wonderful time. Your family is beautiful inside and out!

Amber said...

great photographer! great family photos.

Missy said...

Love it