Thursday, September 3, 2009

Snail Mail


While Macy was at preschool, I slowed down and had some fun Mommy and Me Time with Carly.

First, she wanted to learn how to tell time. Then, she wanted to play with clay. The colors were beautiful, and I think I had as much fun as she did. Our snail with a letter on its back turned out looking like a cross between a snail and a bunny, but that's OK. Carly did warn me that the head was "a little bigger than usual."

As my kids get older faster and faster, I'm glad for the time we get to spend together. When I told Carly we needed to pick up Macy, she said, "Don't you think time just flies, Mom?"

1 comment:

Britney said...

That is one cute snail!!! Job well done!!!

I love it when I get the rare opportunity to have one on one time with my kids. It makes all the difference.

I agree...they grow up so quickly!