Thursday, October 29, 2009

5 Little Pumpkins

(Plus Carly's makes 6)

5 Little Pumpkins sitting on a gate.
The first one said, "My, it's getting late!"
The second one said, "There are witches in the air."
The third one said, "Well, I don't care."
The fourth one said, "I'm ready for some fun."
The fifth one said, "Let's run and run and run!"

Wooooo went the wind and out went the lights (clap)
And 5 little pumpkins rolled out of sight!


Preschool party. What a fun bunch!

Reading Where the Wild Things Are was a big hit! Has anyone seen the movie? Is it good? Is it too scary for little kids? What do you think?

3 comments:

Britney said...

Cute little guys!

Amber said...

I've heard it is too scary for my girls...and deals with a lot of emotions. Not so much a movie for a 3 year old.

stacyross said...

My husband saw the movie, and said he really didn't think anyone under the age of 12 would enjoy it. Even then they might find it a little slow. He said visually it's stunning, but the pace is quite slow and the themes a bit heavy for a younger audience.

Love the pumpkin song, by the way! Happy Halloween to you guys! :)