Monday, October 5, 2009

Testing...1,2,3



After being shut in with fevers and coughs, Carly started singing, "This is the cough that never ends, it goes on and on my friend..."

To help make our hopefully final day of being home bound a little more bearable, I decided to get out the Halloween Box.

They had fun testing out all the costumes to see what fit who. Well, mostly fun. Carly nearly shed tears about being too big for the giraffe this year, and Robyn insists that Myles' karate pants really will stay up.

I like their mix-n-match creativity, such as the Big Bad Cowboy Wolf.

Macy's sporting my lovely striped one-piece polyester uniform I had to wear in Jr. High PE. Why on earth I kept it, I don't know, but I guess it comes in handy now for clowning around or being a candy cane!

1 comment:

Shapiro said...

I love that costume fun! Wish we were around to try them on with you and laugh. That big bad wolf will always have significant and fun memories associated with it from our younger days! That song played by Myles and that cute couple coming to sing it at my door once upon a time!