Sunday, October 4, 2009

Are We Having Fun Yet?


My dad used to always ask this question when we were on a road trip, usually while we were yelling things out like, "He touched me!" or "He's on my side!" Whoever sat happily way in the back, back of the station wagon (where the AC didn't reach) got a cooperation quarter at the next stop.

As you can see from these pictures, we should have brought a few cooperation quarters with us! One fell asleep on the way. One complained the whole time. (We did find out later that she was sick. How come I never learn that when my kids are really crabby, they are usually sick, even though they never say)?

I think next time, Myles and I will make this a date!

I thought he took a pretty fun pic. of the reflection of the leaves in the car window.

I've loved watching the colors trickle slowly down our mountain view. The sunsets have been so breathtaking lately.

What a beautiful world we live in!

1 comment:

stacyross said...

Ok, I laughed out loud at the "cooperation quarter" - that totally sounds like something my dad would do. Glad you guys got to see some fall colors!