Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Love My Seven-Yr-Old Sweetheart!


Robyn was so cute and had a backpack full of Valentine's decorations she made at an after-school art class to put up and surprise Carly and Macy after they were in bed. When she comes home from school, she sings Mary Poppins songs with Macy and reads Junie B. Jones books to Carly. A family friend told me that she's very friendly and polite, always saying thank you. A few of the messages in her Valentines Mailbox at school said, "I think you are very smart. You are funny. I think you run fast. You are nice to everyone." Sometimes, I can't believe she is 7. Other times, I have to remind myself that she is only 7. I love her and am so glad she's in our family!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Robyn is such a sweet heart. She is so good at looking out for the little ones. You are very lucky to get such a great daughter for your first. But I am sure she is just following the amazing exaple of her mother. We love and miss you all.

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

What a cutie.