Monday, February 16, 2009

L-I-N-C-O-L-N, One Great Man!


Happy Presidents' Day from Abe and Robyn! I have to admit that Myles forwarded me the e-vite to Abe's 200th B-day celebration as a joke, but when Robyn came home from school estatic to attend, we decided to go. My mom happened to be in town from the Great Land of Lincoln, so she was excited about the big bash, too. (She got a day off from work for Lincoln AND Presidents' Day). As a kid, I learned how to spell Lincoln's name with this wonderful song: Abraham Lincoln, Abraham Lincoln, One Great Man! L-I-N-C-O-L-N, One Great Man!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I totally love that you guys went to this! What a great thing for you to do for (and with) your kids.

It looks like you have been having a blast with your mom. Grandmas are the best!

Britney said...

I agree. I love that you went and I love even more that Robyn was SO EXCITED to go. She is such a great kid!

Janell said...

I somehow missed this post. I am interested in the tune of your Lincoln song. I love your blog.
Mom (Janell)