Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pizza, anyone?


When Macy had to stay home from dance with croup, she was sad. But, when I told her she could break out the Playdough, she was estatic. (She asks me to play with it often, but I've got to be in the right mood to say yes). She whipped me up a blueberry pizza.
Me: Wow! This is delicious! Did you make it all yourself?
Macy: Oh, no. My husband helped me.

Then, it was her idea to make a nest with little eggs in it. The eggs hatched and we morphed them into little birds. She rolled out some worms and fed them. Myles, later: Too bad you didn't get a video clip of that. It would've made a great "clay"-mation video!

PS The lovely colors are from leftover Halloween Playdough.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

A Roper said...

I know what you mean about "having to be in the right mood" for play dough. :) I can't believe how grown up she is!

The Robins Nest said...

Your girls crack me up. I totally miss your family! I wish we could hang out!

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

WOW! Her husband must be a great cook because it looks sooooo yummy!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Too funny. I'm not a huge fan of play dough myself so kudos to you! I'm glad I found your blog.