Thursday, February 19, 2009

So Sweet!


Catherine Shapiro: Are you OK, Carly? You seem really quiet.
Carly: Yeah.
Catherine: It's OK to be quiet sometimes and just think.
Carly: Yeah, about Jesus.

Carly is REALLY into making things! Here is our family with Gram. She designed and made a paper flower for her cousin's Bday. She used to ask me every day, "Whose Birthday is it? Is anyone sick?" Now, it's Macy who asks me. She's always making Birthday cards and "Sick Cards." She has also acquired Carly's love of creating and cutting.

Macy (After cutting up LOTS and LOTS of paper into tiny, little bits): Look, Mom! I'm making scraps for my scrapbook!
This morning, before I could even get out of bed, the sounds of, "snip, snip, snip" filled my ears. I had to smile.

We're still enjoying Valentine's candy. Macy: Mom could you put my candy back in the bag so a ghost doesn't get it? (Little does she know who those ghosts are)!



1 comment:

Deryk and Becky said...

If I heard "snip, snip, snip" early in the morning I would be more worried then anything :) Macy is cute!