Friday, March 20, 2009

SPRING FEVER!

OK, once the baseball fence goes back up at the park, it's official, spring is here!! And, so are the box elder bugs. We're having an invasion!














The girls brought in our first few grape hyacinths for a centerpiece. I'm loving the crocuses and daffodils, too! And our green grass.

I'm also enjoying my desire to spring clean. We'll see how long it lasts. If I could just go through one room every day...

Google said it's the first day of spring, so I guess it really is official. They used Eric Carle's book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, to spell Google today. Fun random fact: the book was first published in 1969, and a copy of it is sold every 30 seconds!

2 comments:

Britney said...

I saw the Eric Carle "Google" as well and loved it! It made me happy just to look at it. I'm pretty sure I smiled.

Good luck with the baseball park back in swing :) and all of the box elder bugs.

Heidi said...

Oh how those box elder bugs bug me! We have so many and I just get sick of them. But I DO love this warmer weather the spring flowers are the BEST!

Happy Spring!